© Reuters. Mizuho Securities raises its Nvidia price target on GPU strength
- Mizuho Securities raises its Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) price target from $180 to $220 and maintains a Buy rating.
- Analyst Vijay Rakesh cites stable GPU pricing and says Nvidia “continues to see strong underlying trends in cryptocurrency and gaming ahead of company expectations.”
- Rakesh also notes that Nvidia’s newest chips provide 40x to 100x the AI performance as traditional CPUs.
- Nvidia shares closed today up 1.72% and are down a slight 0.02% aftermarket.
- Previously: Needham ups Nvidia price target on data center potential (Oct. 13)
- Now read: Nvidia: Rich Market In Drones